Monmore Green Greyhound Racing Stadium
Situated less than a mile from Wolverhampton city centre, Monmore Green Greyhound Racing Stadium has a 170-seat, air-conditioned restaurant that offers a panoramic view of the race track.
Monmore Green Greyhound Racing Stadium has been open to the race-goers of Wolverhampton since the 1920's. The track offers 12 races every night.
Ladbrokes Plc., the betting and gaming division of Hilton Group Plc., currently owns Monmore Green Greyhound Racing Stadium.
- Circumference: 419 meters
- Hare Type: Swaffham
- Distance Raced: 264, 480, 630, 684, 835, 900 meters
- 210m: Cry Havoc - 12.64 sec. (03/20/97)
- 264m: Parliament Act - 15.32 sec. (08/28/01)
- 416m: Devitos Chance - 24.96 sec. (12/10/97)
- 480m: Express Hancho - 27.91 sec. (08/23/03)
- 480mH: Brave Ruler - 28.88 sec. (07/26/99)
- 630m: Slippy Elite - 37.81 sec. (11/28/98)
- 684m: Centour Corker - 40.60 sec. (05/29/03)
- 835m: Spenwood Gem - 52.09 sec. (09/17/98)
- 880m: Thornfield Pride - 54.79 sec. (07/19/97)
- 900m: Ladys Storm - 57.03 sec. (07/09/98)
- 1104m: Travel Now - 72.66 sec. (03/25/00)
- Puppy Derby
- Gold Cup
- Stayer Summer Classic
Getting to Monmoore Green Stadium
Monmore Green Greyhound Racing Stadium is located at Sutherland Avenue, Monmore Green, Wolverhampton , England.